Tuesday, December 30, 2014


6. Get only what you need.

Now sometimes you have to ask yourself: do I really need more? Do I really really need it? If you can not answer with definite yes, this is what I've been looking for and I really need it for this and that, it is a sign for you to let that thing go. Even if it is inexpensive or free. The clue is  YOU DON'T NEED IT!

How many clothes, shoes, perfumes, bags, tools or gadgets do you really need? Some people have so many stuff that they don't even know many of what they have, let alone wear or use them all. Not to mention, you need to provide lots of space to keep them all. Some of you even need to rent a storage unit. It's a pity that you pay for somethings that you don't use! All just because you cannot let go.

I used to buy clothes/pants for using them later. Not a good idea! We change. Our size changes.  I have several new pants that I bought in Asia. I bought those so I have some new ones ready when I need them. At least that's what I thought. But.... when I want to wear them, they are too small! Darn! I have thought about keeping them so I can wear them after doing lots of exercise and slim down to my previous year soze. Never going to happen! Plus by the time it happens, those clothes/pants are out of style already.

However there are certain things that you can have more than one just in case. Shoes. If there are shoes that you LOVE and wear all the times! Buy another pairs! Your feet are more likely stay in the same size. Towel maybe in the same case. But don't overdo it! Towel usually lasts a long time. And one towel can last 1 year. So 1or 2 extras would be enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment