Saturday, December 13, 2014

4. Efficient Transportation. 

Make a list of your groceries ahead of time, plan your day and route for doing everything you need to do that day efficiently can make a difference. If you pick a grocery store and pharmacy close to your work,  you can swing by on your way home. If not, then you can still do a weekly or biweekly grocery day. If you have to drive special to a grocery store everytime you need something, think how much time, gas, and energy you waste.

I usually get my groceries in one store close to my work on my way home on bike, so I don't need to go back there again until another week or even month. I get my other needs from the other store on my walk way to meet my friend. Combining (all possible) tasks within the same route makes everything simpler.

No comments:

Post a Comment